With a twist.
The Chelsea Optic Platter reveals its star-shaped origins: molten glass in the shape of a star, spun into glass. Beautiful when placed in the middle of the kitchen counter, brimming to its ruffled rim with fresh figs or special stones.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce master artisans.
- Created from pure, lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
Caring For Your Glass
- The lead-free glass, when cared for appropriately, will retain its brilliance.
- Dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm gentle cycle.
- Simon Pearce does not guarantee their glass to be microwave-safe. Extreme changes in temperature, such as very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack. Never place glass in a freezer.
- Glassware with handles is particularly vulnerable to cracking with rapid changes in temperature.