A keepsake from the heart.
- Available in Medium (H 1¼ x W 3½) and Large (H 1½ x W 4¾)
Nothing says love and appreciation like the Highgate Heart. This thoughtful, classic glass heart makes a perfect paperweight, keepsake, or desk accessory. An ideal gift for a close friend or loved one.
Put initials in normal order (Jame Arthure Miller -JAM). The Last name initial will be place in the Center.(jMa)
Sales are final on all engraved items. Returns will NOT be accepted. To ensure you are pleased with your purchase, please review the following tips:
- Check to be sure your capitalization, spelling,and punctuation are as you want them. The text that you enter will be the EXACT text engraved on your item.
- Please make sure the font you have selected is the font you want. You may choose from four font styles.: Garamond, Avenir, Snell RoundHand and Zapf Chancery. For a clean, contemporary look, choose Avenir. Garamond works well for a more traditional treatment. For monograms or congratulatory messages, you might try the Snell RoundHand or Zapf Chancery scripts.
- For smaller pieces like stemware, barware, small bowls, vases, and so on, Simon Pearce recommends engraving only initials or monograms due to space limitations.
- When entering a monogram, enter the initials in the normal sequence (ABC). The Simon Pearce Company will place the surname initial in the center. (ACB).
- Each product has a limit on the number of characters that can be engraved. You can ring Ann Marie's at 1-800-706-9993 for assistance.
We will confirm all your details by email or phone to ensure everything is done correctly and to your satisfaction.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for engraving and delivery. (Rush options are available for an additional fee.)
If you have questions or special requests, please contact Ann Marie's at 800-706-9993.