The 10" Embossing Rolling Pin Botanical rolling pin gives stunning texture to your bakery and DIY pieces. The fresh and lovely botanical grooves stretches from handles to trunk makes it a perfect gifting idea. The combination of flowers sitting inside the leafy pattern gives it an old English feel. This gift-able rolling pin is cleverly crafted using Polish beech wood and measures 10-inch x 2.5-inch, which is a convenient size for rolling. The engraved designs are etched deep enough to ensure visible and raised patterns on the cookies. You’ll only have to apply minimal pressure to get a great-looking result.
Here are the details for use and care:
• Roll dough out with regular rolling pin to 4mm
• Emboss with one roll of medium pressure. If you get dough in your roller, apply less pressure
• Begin rolling 1 inch from the dough bottom edge to help avoid dough rolling up with the pin
• Cut away non embossed dough and repeat
• Prior to first use, apply oil such as wood oil, vegetable, olive, flax etc.
• Clean with stiff bristled brush
• Soap and water when necessary
• Pat thoroughly dry
• Re oil as needed.