The 4.5" Embossing Rolling Pin Folk Floral decorates your cakes but also helps you decorate your DIYs and projects. The 4.5-inch laser cut embossing technique used to feature a delicate pattern of folk dancers presenting a traditional floral style found in fabrics and traditional costume across Eastern Europe. The whimsical flowers arranged on this 4.5-inch X 2-inch roller bring joy and a lightheartedness to any DIYer. This ornate baking tool will add a sense of elegance to your simple fondants. The non-stick surface and clean lines make this roller a smart choice of giftable item as it can be customized for corporate gifting and family reunions.
Here are the details for use and care:
• Roll dough out with regular rolling pin to 4mm
• Emboss with one roll of medium pressure. If you get dough in your roller, apply less pressure
• Begin rolling 1 inch from the dough bottom edge to help avoid dough rolling up with the pin
• Cut away non embossed dough and repeat
• Prior to first use, apply oil such as wood oil, vegetable, olive, flax etc.
• Clean with stiff bristled brush
• Soap and water when necessary
• Pat thoroughly dry
• Re oil as needed.