I have always enjoyed the story about the origins of coffee. It is a facsinating tale, and one I can never get tired of when I hear it. Have you heard the Legend of Kaldi?
- New Dinnerware for Spring
- Set a Memorable Dining Ambiance through Stylish Glassware for Everyday Dining
- Should Your Weight Loss Plan Include Coffee and Tea?
- The Science-Backed Benefits of Tea
- Preparing and Enjoying Coffee- What’s the Best Approach?
- Jasmine Monkey King Tea
- Why Your Pottery is So Special
- Chai Tea
- Four Lifestyle Choices Americans Can Steal from Europeans
- Gift Ideas to Help With Holiday Shopping
It's all about the pancakes!
Shrove Tuesday (also known as Pancake Day) is the day preceding Ash Wednesday, the first day of lent. It is observed mainly in English speaking countries, especially Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand but also observed in the Phillipines and Germany.
Here is Emma Bridgewater's fast and easy pancake for your Shrove Tuesday Celebration.